- SSB, AM, narrowband FM, wideband FM audio reception, with spectrum waterfall. [Details]
- Wideband (18MHz) spectrum analysis and waterfall.
- Monitoring of boat (AIS), automobile (TPMS), and utility meter transponders (ITRON ERT). [Details]
- HackRF mode runs HackRF firmware for use with host computer SDR software.
- PPM calibration for more accurate tuning.
- Sleep mode saves power by turning off just the display.
You may also find the Mayhem firmware very interesting!
- 2.4 inch, 240 x 320 RGB LCD with resistive touch panel.
- Low-profile controls (arrow keys, rotary jog wheel, and select button), easy to operate one-handed, with just your thumb.
- Headphone/microphone jack, compatible with CTIA-style headsets (all Apple, most Android smartphones).
- Improved tuning accuracy using a temperature-compensated clock reference (TCXO). The TCXO is accurate to better than 1ppm at typical operating temperatures.
- Coin battery for preserving settings and date/time.
- Micro SD card slot for data and code storage.
- Strong and sleek milled aluminum case, anodized black.